Friday, April 09, 2010


A message from Murray...

The only covers band that I've ever really liked was the Ramonas - an all girl Ramones tribute. The New Edinburgh Dolls asked me if I'd like to put together a similarly styled tribute band and although my initial thoughts were to say no I thought "I'll get my pal Lizzy to be Izzy Pop and put together an all girl stooges band !"

The all girl bit didnt materialise, but come see us play some good songs badly at bannermans tomorrow, we've got two guitarists and a sax player so its going to be a big bad sound and visually should be a lot of fun, we'll be onstage at 9pm, followed by the New Edinburgh Dolls comeback and farewell show - this will never be repeated so if you're out on the town tonight (Friday), pop in, its only 3 quid !

Bannermans gigs now always finish at 11pm so dont toddle along at midnight thinking you'll just catch the N.E.D.'s !

1 comment:

Murray said...

I should point out that yesterday it was tomorrow but today its tonight and tomorrow it'll be yesterday ....

Friday April the 9th Bannermans Edinburgh, 3 quid in, bands on from 9-11