Saturday, February 02, 2008

On top of sundry other headaches, I've been having trouble with Blogger and Google today. Pretty low on the list of priorities but just another hassle. This shit should work right?? In these days when we're expected to be contactable etc every hour of the day?? I tell you, this week has made me an arbiter of this ditch MySpazz/Faceblock/Blogger movement that's gathering momentum. Unfortunately I'm addicted so we'll see but one of these outages is gonna push me too far. On top of that the apocalyptic weather conditions that were supposed to engulf us haven't materialised in this part of the world.

The quality of light as I drove back from my daily penance yesterday evening was comparable with summer. Bloody cauld mind you but that's not a problem. There was a micro show flurry this morning but other than that nothing. Even the high winds have subsided. I'm sure that by Wednesday, when we least expect it, mother nature will put her climate boot up our collective jacksy. Anyway, I'm about to switch this blighter off until tomorrow. Aye, right...

No comments: