Monday, December 29, 2003

Today we head to Aberdeen where Amy Allison will open for Deacon Blue. She was invited to do these shows by Ricky Ross himself so we're hoping that the Blue crew will dig that. It's probably snowing up there and it'll be bloody cold but it'll be an adventure to round out the year. My experience in HMV Edinburgh the other day wasn't as rosy as Steve's was in London but hopefully his version is a sign for 2004 but let's not pin our hopes on it though. I had a "tussle" with the Urban section. Another flaccid hat for that caterwauling corner of hip hop or whatever, hooever... I digress. Will try to gather my thoughts on the train trip, fueled by a visit to The Pastie Shop in Stirling en route. Those things have hallucinogenic qualities I tell ya! So better go get my tour managers hat and round up the troops... more soon.

No comments: