Wednesday, December 31, 2003



Made it back and not a moment too soon. Those Deacon Blue folks are grand people but I'll have to say "No Thankyer" to their brand of pop. Huge audiences, Amy went down well but I was somewhat traumatised by having to endure a whole set in Glasgow last night. Anyway, it was all for a good cause and once I stop twitching I'll get to trying to compile a wee list of belters that might have got away. Our friends in the USA who have HBO are to be blessed with an all-new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm starting January 4th and The Sopranos on March 7th (info via the same link as Curb). About bloody time too... I'll be having a drip feed of Larry David action today methinks to stabilise me after my seasickness caused by that choppy trip on the ol' ship called dignity, dagnabbit!

No comments: