Friday, April 23, 2010


Further to my banging on about drinking water, I found some pills and was all doped up last night. As a result, I fell asleep just as the electoral debate kicked off. Mind bendingly dull is what I recall about what I did see although I did clock The Daily Show pisstake. Very funny indeed although reality in this case is way more twisted than any spoof. If one of them would just use “I’m Your Puppet” as their campaign song then I’ll vote for them. Or probably not, because that kind of integrity doesn’t exist in the wasteland that is politics here in the UK. If they spent as much time representing the public as they do on all this showbiz crap then maybe, just perhaps, everyone wouldn’t consider them a bunch of chancers.

Trust is a very important commodity. Once it’s broken then it can’t be gotten back. These sad sack parasites can’t be trusted because they’re surrounded by bobbers and weavers. Still, come May 6th something will have to give and I think that UK PLC will be in for a proper rogering on flipside of the dilapidated razzamataz.

It’ll get worse before it gets better but hey, it’s Friday. Let’s consider this on Monday.

In other news, The Batusis UK jaunt appears to have been postponed. In some respects this is good news because maybe I’ll be able to make the rescheduled show. But for those who were looking forward to it, maybe in light of not making it to either of the Suicide/Stooges gigs in London on May 2nd and 3rd, it’s likely to be a tad disappointing.

Iain had his advance tickets, numbers 1 (pictured) and 2 and he doesn't want to cash them in just yet...

No comments: