Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I kept hearing the expression "lessons learned" this morning on the wireless.

Sadly though there was no follow through with the Matt & Kim anthem of the same name. No, it was more governmental guff, taking it ever beyond something that would be far-fetched if it was penned by that Armando Ianucci (sp? I can't be arsed checking it) bloke. We're being bled dry by a vast army of parasites. Get over it, right? Er, no... best way to deal with it, of course, is not to vote. Or to display any signs of teaching these leeches any sort of lesson that they'll never learn anyway because they're pathologically and morally bankrupt. I would have gone out the door in a much better mood if they'd just played the bloody M&K tune. That was then, this is now and I have some info to compile whilst listening to NoFoSo that will be appearing overhead later on today. Unless I get sidetracked.

No comments: