Sunday, June 29, 2008

Glasto gets hip hop karaoke, Peace and Love gets something a little more god-like. It really happened and Björn kindly sent this link to prove it. I know photoshop can make anything possible but this was for real. While we're waiting for visual and audio action from the event, go to Roky's myspace and listen to "Wait For You". I'm keeping my fingers crossed for "I Have Always Been Here Before". Anybody out there up for filing a report?

Kjell just sent me this review and my limited command of the language suggests that our team played a blinder.

Woah, first photographic evidence! (I guess you have to be logged in to view 'em)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the report from Tokyo:
Raining the whole day.
Seems like Borlänge could have been a better choice.
Well, at least I had the opportunity to see the 20yrs anniversary in Sthlm......
...Nomads in TOkyo??? When???

Anonymous said...

Report??? We want the full 3cam boot with Dolby 5.1......