Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This bloody contraption is as slow as treacle tonight. Anyway, pictured here is another recent find. a ticket stub for what I recall as perhaps the very pinnacle of when I saw The Ramones. This was in the pre-Ice Cube days when the Barras could be packed to the rafters. Anyway, up and coming this April, our friends and fellow Ramoniacs from Barcelona - Suzy Y Los Quattro will be hitting up the sarf of England. Nothing up this way but maybe some enterprising person with taste out there could change that? Anyway, confirmed shows are: The Dirty Water Club in London on Friday 6th April and the Engine Room in Brighton on Saturday, 7th April.
I had some other info to convey but it seems to have disappeared for the time being. I'm too tuckered out to even start looking for it now, my eyes are like pissholes in the snow as it is. So with that graphic imprint, I bid you goodnight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've got a blue one

http://website.lineone.net/~murrayramone/tickets.jpg

the bouncers werent collecting the stubs of the blue ones when I went in, just making a pretence at tearing them, I'm guessing that the place really was jam packed