Sunday, May 21, 2006

Ever felt like you were going no place fast? Jeroen might have given in to the magnetic pull of myspace but not me. Anyway, I can't get into it anyway. Tried to access the Hello Saferide page five times over the past couple of days and it no workee. I also tried J's which I presume has no music on it(?) but the browser freezes and I have to shut it all down and reboot. Message to self. Stop trying to access myspace...

So Lordi won the ESC eh? It's only right, I mean anybody that can walk on those platforms should be rewarded? The radio reports and newspapers are crawling with stories about their "day of rockoning" and "arockalypse". The actual performance was nothing compared to the video and it's "Faculty"-like setting. Still the cod-Def Leppard riffage and Gwar suits were entertaining for a few minutes at least. In the grand unravelling, I guess that has to count for something.

No comments: