Tuesday, April 19, 2005

While the world goes mental over the new Pope (Benedict), tales of black and white smoke don't make for terrific radio so I had to switch off. Favourites for a nickname is between "Eggs" and "Arnold" (allegedly). However enough levity, I don't feel much like yattering so we'll stick with a couple of visuals and general public service announcements for folks lucky enough to be in striking distance of either of these joints...



"Hello Friend - Will your Thursday be complete without a trip to Otto's Shrunken Head to visit with the good gentlemen of Susquehanna Industrial Tool & Die Co.? Maybe yes, maybe no. You weigh the risks of incompletion and we'll provide the musical accompaniment, okay?

THURSDAY / APRIL 21st / OTTO'S SHRUNKEN HEAD TIKI BAR & LOUNGE /
538 EAST 14th STREET / MANHATTAN / 8:00 UNTIL 10:00 SHARP / NO COVER! /


Sincerely, Michael"


Susquehanna Industrial Tool & Die Co. "Ballads, Boogies & Blues"

I swear I heard a guy on Radio Scotland last week mention the town of Susquehanna, I dunno the context, I might even have dreamt it, but it hacked a smirk across my grim coupon for a nanosecond... The artwork below was for an event in Madrid last week is cracking so I figured that you might like to see it... anybody heading for that fabulous Spanish city should make Louie Louie a must hang-out.

No comments: