Sunday, July 11, 2004

I did a stupid thing. I was hairing about this cyberdoodah and came across a link to garagepunk.com from the Licorice Tree site. So in me goes and I find a whole bunch of people kvetching about the Little Stevenfest bill. In particular they're getting in about The Spangles and I rushed to their defence. I'm always signing up for these "forums" and almost instantaneously regret it. One reason is that I don't actually have the time to be farting about like that. There are more serious/important issues to be dealing with but I like to look after my own y'know? All very honourable of course but ultimately pointless as these cliques are basically set up as conduits for a bloody good whine anyway. I have yet to fathom as to whether any of these detractors have actually seen the band and will endeavour to find that out. Or will I?

No comments: