Monday, May 31, 2004


"Hey! If you're digging that CRAZY-ASSED screaming 60s punk song used in the H&M commercial, HERE IT IS! Both sides of the amazing 1967 garage classic by DR. SPECS OPRICAL ILLUSION on a 7" reissue on Crypt Records. Available SOON!". and…. COMING in late-MAY 2004!!!!!!!! 180-gram LP: REVEREND CHARLIE JACKSON God's Got It (Crypt-094 LP) Wooooweee! On VINYL, baby!! 13 cuts of his 1970s BOOKER & JACKSON label primeness licensed from Aum/Case Quarter from their awesome CD ­ label shots, liners, rip-roarin' ANALOG 180-gram action! "God's Got It/ Something to Think About/ Wrapped Up and Tangled Up in Jesus/ Testimony of Rev. Charlie Jackson/ The Goodness of God Part 2/ This Old Building/ I Gave Up All I Had/ Fix It Jesus/ What a Time/ Trouble in My Way/ I Shall Not Be Moved/ Morning Train/ My Eternal Home" AVAILABLE MAY 24 2004!!!!!

No comments: