Tuesday, January 27, 2004

What’s the world coming to right enough…

You’ve got John Lydon out in the jungle as part of the latest “Reality” TV sickness. Not sure what that’s all about, could be something to do with raising money for charity. I guess that’s the most noble reason one could muster. What drives people to watch this pish and why can’t I get a commission for my programme idea “Paint Drying”? I just don’t understand it, think of the merchandising possibilities in line with those out of town DIY atrocities.

All that and my upbeat normal service message of the other day has taken a tanking. I’m still experiencing phone and internet problems and am somewhat at a loss with what to try next. Probably my “mad as hell and ain’t gonna take it anymore” mode.

Who Will Shave Rock’n’Roll (as Sean Connery might say) is another concept we may consider. Thanks Mrs Stim.

No comments: