Friday, January 30, 2004

Mille Grazia for all the kind words 'n best wishes from alla you guys 'n gals, both Alice 'n me really, really appreciate it...
To answer a whole bag o' questions at once: Yes, both mother 'n child are doin well. The whole thing took about 42 hours, and the hospital people tell us, somewhat bemused, that we made use of "all available options" when it comes to childbirth. I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say; I've acquired a fresh batch o' gray hairs...

That said tho', I'd like to switch back to music talk with the NBT readers, 'cause I noticed that within 24 hours I was discussin' parental pleasures/worries w/ some of you. No problem with that obviously, but mayhaps we'd better save such talk for the New Born Thing or Next Big Toddler log...

No comments: