Friday, December 26, 2003

I'm just takin' a look at J's list there and thinking, but there's another 5 days to go in 2003. Maybe I'll discover a whole new slew of records before I get around to compiling such a thing... It could happen... Today, travelling minstrel Jon Graboff and his girl are dropping by. Jon was here to play with Laura Cantrell at the John Peel Xmas Party which went out live on December 23rd. You can listen to that by clicking here! and following the directions to the requisite "play it again" area. It'll only be available until the 30th I guess so get weaving. It's a pot pourri of sound, some of which will thrill and some of which might have tou teetering on the brink so don't say I didn't warn you. I hadn't heard Can's version of Silent Night though and that was fun. Taking a look outside, it's pissing rain so some of the activities I planned will have to be rethunk. Or maybe not. Nobody is gonna make me go to the shops though. That's fer damn sure. Cadbury's Cream Eggs are on sale way early this year. Used to be Boxing Day was the first sign but not in the run-up to 04. Anybody know if Nostradamus predicted that?


No comments: