Thursday, September 29, 2005

"Ignore it, and it'll go away", or at least that's what I figured. My right hand ringfinger had been hurtin' like hell over the past two weeks, so I finally went to down to the doctor's today. Various knifes and hypodermic needles were apparently used (heck, I certainly didn't wanna see what was goin' on!), and because of this my typin ability is down a serious number of levels. Please be patient if you're waiting for a response to your e-mail, I'll get to it, it just takes some extra time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Public Image Ltd quote!
Best wishes with your finger.

Fenderwoods

Jeroen Vedder said...

How (hip) post-punk can you be, quotin' PIL without even realizin' it? "Down to the doctor's" actually was referin' to a particular song, but what the hey...

My current playlist:

Soul Finger (Booker T), Goldfinger (Jets), Shake And Fingerpop (Hank Ballard), Two Fingers Pointing At You (Seeds), Tips Of My Fingers (Shoes) and, of course, anything by the Fingers.

Anonymous said...

J - here's some schadenfreude for you to wrap your finger around. A guy I work with hurt his finger and had to go the hosp. for treatment--draining, bandaging, etc. They told him to change the bandage right before he went to bed which he did. He woke up in the middle of the night w/ the finger throbbing, etc. and realized that he'd reapplied the bandage to the WRONG FINGER. And they hadn't even given him any vicodin.

You forgot Stevie Wonder's "Fingertips . . " anything by the Residents' Snakefinger, Neil Young's "Powderfinger", The Beastie Boys' "finger lickin' good", and Joe Ely's "Fingernails" just to TOUCH upon a few more.

Dunk it in hydrogen peroxide.

sh