Tuesday, December 23, 2003

OK kids, here's a festive plea for information. Can anybody out there help this guy...

Hi, I wonder if you can help me. I'm Dave, Steve Lewins' brother. Steve was with the Count Bishops in 76-77ish and I saw your mention of them in July on your site but i've lost touch with him totally. In fact if the truth be known, i haven't seen him since 97 when we had a bit of a falling out like brothers do. But loads of water's passed under the bridge since and i'd love to find him again. I gather he's living in or around Amsterdam and playing guitar on the streets. Is there anyone/way you know (contacts/news or whatever) that i could talk to whlo might know any news of him? I called mike spenser from the bishops and he now djs for radio caroline and he's kindly going to try to put the feelers out on air for me.Then i saw your site after some trawling and thought i'd ask you too. I'd be really grateful if you could shed any light.

all the best, dave lewins, manchester uk


If anybody has any info then send it here and we'll pass it on.

No comments: