Thursday, August 18, 2005

I've been sitting here this afternoon watching Ebay and in particular trying to score a copy of "I Cannot Stop You" by The Cherry Slush. Everything was going great until I noticed that the price was escalating and then all of a sudden there was a retraction. Upon further investigation I found that there was "retraction" on other items by the same seller by the same bidder and this REALLY PISSED ME OFF. Subsequently, I ducked out and reported this activity. I am this far (virtually zip) from never going near Ebay again. Fuck that. I don't mind shelling out but I'm not gonna be played for the privilege so another one has got away. I'll connect with one of those suckers eventually. Maybe one of you folks has a copy that's lookin' for a good home?

Anyway on a Motor City theme, check out this DIRTBOMBS teaser trailer for "It Came From Detroit". Never really dug the records but this clip looks pretty magnificent to me.

No comments: