Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Severe winds and horizontal rain plus an ash cloud reprise. No tangible sign of the apocalypse although it would be hard to tell with the initial 5 months of 2011 providing a fair old dollup of what could be construed as hell. Maybe the Mayans can be trusted to get it right? However, I’d rather that none of us would have to suffer any more per se than we do already so a swift exit would be preferred.

I’ve been interested in the pictures that have been beaming from Puerto Del Sol in Madrid. That’s my sauntering area where I amble through to and from the Wurlitzer, El Sol or wherever. I hope the actions of the protesters can elicit some improvements in their situation but these are peculiar times where the greedy bastards in all sectors of society are hanging on like grim death to their spoils. They don’t seem to realise that the weight limit for the baggage to the destination we’re all headed is zero.

No comments: