Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Annika Norlin is NOT retiring from music

Some rumours, based on an interview in Swedish magazine Filter, is saying Annika Norlin (Hello Saferide, Säkert!) is giving up on music. This is not at all true.

However:
- I started studying as well, I think it balances up nicely with writing songs. I used to work with other stuff alongside music, I have no idea why this has caused such a storm, says Annika.

- I get really annoyed with how media always portrays female musicians like some kind of super women, so I told Filter a bit about the hard parts about the job as well. This has later on been interpreted by other media like I am lying shaking on the floor and never want to do music again, which is completely untrue.

Thank you to every concerned listener who has been in touch.

The next Säkert! album, Facit, will be released on September 15.

(Thanks Martina)

And the bloody press wonder why the arse is falling out of their business... sheesh.

No comments: