Monday, March 01, 2010


There’s a fair old bit of short circuiting going on inside my napper I think. It’s a kind of one wheel on my wagon type feeling that’s hard to describe. However, that’s something I’ll hopefully get the better of. My boarding passes are printed and I’m looking forward to hooking up with the Stockholm massive. The countdown is on, can you hear the quiet engine hum?

Fuzzbook tells me that I’ll no longer receive notifications if I don’t do something that I’m really not clear about. Is this preparing a way for charging do you think? Why do they have to keep fucking about with what is actually a useful tool provided one doesn’t get embroiled in all the app bullshit or the quasi-second life type nonsense.

I have enough problems dealing with the one I have without springing for all that avatar guff. Somewhere in this disarray, I have some 7" single reviews to post but I also have to scan the sleeves and stuff like that and I'm not sure that's going to be happening this evening. Partly because there's other gear to deal with before taking my leave. Maybe's I'll fold, maybe's I won't.

No comments: