Friday, January 08, 2010


Slim pickings tonight. There's nothing much to report that can't wait. I just feel like kicking back, playing some records and well, not staring at a screen.

I also need to prepare some 78RPM records for their journey to their new home in Madrid. You can't just throw such artefacts in a box and hope that they get there.

Serious packing consideration needs to be applied. Rich Stim knows what I'm talkin' 'bout, right chief?

Just so you know I ain't twiddlin' my thumbs here.

1 comment:

Iain Shaw said...

Oh man, 78s are a nightmare to post - I bought a lot of them on eBay - it was always a bit hit or miss as to whether they would be cracked when I got them - I'd say about 6 of the 30 or so that I bought fell in the trenches.

CD of covers should be finished and with you by the end of the week.
All the best.
Iain