Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Not sure if it's the weather and a general question of temperature but I felt like I'd been hit by a truck this morning. Factor in the extreme tiredness and blogging wasn't an option. And it isn't now because all roads lead to Dunfermline.

I know there's a cool Ivor Cutler tribute night at Oran Mor in Glasgow but there's a genuine first happening across "the watter". If we don't support this kinda venture then there's a good chance that we won't get similar opporchancities down the pike. Y'dig?

Still, conjecture about leading horses to water notwithstanding, I may be back later because it won't be a late night I'm sure. See you at the show? Or maybe here afterwards...

To all those that are able to make the effort. Good on yez!


angel corpus christi said...

sitting here with my lappie, awaiting your return/review.

Anonymous said...

"it wont be a late night"
"I'm leaving in a minute"
about 2 hours later he finally makes a move !

good gig, interesting stuff, nice folk - a grand nicht oot indeed

ClearPlan said...

The Dean and Britta show was a priviledge to witness. Easily one of the events of the year. And despite any minor gripes that anyone had about having to get to Dunfermline, I still think that it's important that the whole of Scotland isn't treated like the only places anything can happen are the two cities on the East and West coasts.