Thursday, May 28, 2009


So here I am, back from wherever the lack of a computer has banished me these past few weeks. I’m grateful to have been hooked up with a rig to tide me over until I figure out what to do about a new one. I have to say that it’s running pretty sweetly but there may be some compatibility issues with old bumf and the firewall malarky until it settles. I can report that the people at Norton internet security were very helpful too although if Norton Records had that kinda apparatus then I'd much rather plump for that. However it’s early days and just being here at all is something of a relief. Thanks for all the messages and apologies for the no-show replies, etc.

This weekend, I hope to catch up with a few things whilst utilising my newfound ability to take some time away from the front of the screen. I’m not sure that can be construed as multi-tasking but who the hell knows what goes anymore. Not me. So this is my first post on the new (to me) set up. Let's see where it takes us.

No comments: