Sunday, February 15, 2009

In case you missed it, The Rezillos appeared on Radio 2 last night, on the God's Jukebox show hosted by Mark Lamarr. Along with some top chat – in which Mark couldn't help admitting that Fay was "cool" and suggested the title of the upcoming album should be "You Can't Be Too Disappointed" – the band played recent single "No1 Boy", "I Can't Stand My Baby", "Yesterday's Tormentor" and brand spanking new song "Ambulance". What's more, there's a session recording of River Deep Mountain High available on Mark's BBC webpage.

If you're short of time, the Rezillo sections of the show start around 24mins, 1hr 25mins and 2hr 27mins. Please note some people outside the UK, sadly, won't be able to access the material.


Note - actually, I'm not sure but if you use the listen again feature, it may be available further afield. I know that I can use that from other European countries (such as P3 in Sweden) so maybe it's worth a try?

No comments: