Sunday, October 26, 2008

Talk about a sense of achievement... it's not even noon and I've made a start on cleaning up this dump for the arrival of some esteemed houseguests in the not too distant future. Small potatoes really but you wouldn't believe just how long I've been putting this one particular aspect off.

All the clocks are set, five minutes fast as always. So in this industrious mode, theres a pile of cds eyeing me from the floor. Maybe I'll check a couple out while I get the ironing together?

Did you see that Spector thing last night? Jings, it was equal parts compulsive and excruciating. And I'm not even talking about the over emphasis on The Beatles/Lennon on the music front. What a weird little guy and what's with his Dylan obsession? For my money, the Zim hasn't come anywhere near creating something like this...



So time to press on, although I'm pretty sure it's all downhill from here.

No comments: