Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I saw a bus with the side emblazoned "Rocknrolla" and recalled something that Tony Thewlis told me some time ago. Checked out the website where the soundtrack details are and there it was, The Scientists "We Had Love". The score also features The Hives, The Sonics, Kim Fowley and Wanda Jackson.

I'm not a fan of Guy Ritchie's movies - "Lock, Stock...", supposedly the best of them is awful but kudos to him or whoever was responsible for getting "WHL" through the vetting procedure. Perhaps a whole new generation will discover this stuff?

There's a thought for this time of writing on a Tuesday morning...

2 comments:

BB Quattro said...

Had I seen'at, I'd have thought of JUDAS PRIEST,

oh yes, we all have a past and that first album is cool!

Lindsay Hutton said...

Ha ha. I remember when that came OUT. Sometimes...