Saturday, August 23, 2008

I was going to go see "Killer of Sheep" today but I guess that's been bumped. The reason? Well, the arrival of a certain Swedish album that I've been on tenterhooks about. First impression is that it's just as overwhelming as expected. Amy went back to the USA yesterday and there are a half dozen songs toward an album with David Scott that'll be coming together over the next wee while. There's a lot of great music coming out over the next month. Stuff that's worth holding on through for the humdrum for.

It's not raining today either so I'm going to grab some fresh air to the beat of those Modern Short Stories. I'm going to check out some travel agents for flights to Barcelona because this on-line booking shit is akin to buying insurance. Mind-numbing. And I'm not sure that the bargains that are made out to be there actually are.

No comments: