Monday, June 09, 2008

Very jazzed about my impending Säkert! encounter. Trying to concentrate on that to take my mind off the trauma of earlier today. I was ko'd. Outta action for a good couple of hours. If you have to attend hospital and you're offered a sedative then take it. Regret could well be the order of the day if you don't. I'll leave it right there.

Amidst the distraction, I never got the stuff done that I wanted to but here's a great Ben Weasel thing by Larry Livermore to keep you amused, scroll down to 28th May posting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In a way, it's too bad BW and the rest of the (mostly) original members couldn't hold it together enough to keep playing together. Jughead, Vapid, Panic. Heck, that was SW. Riverdales were cool too, but not the same. By-gones should be by-gones. But oh well. Here's hoping The Vindictives can pull it together soon and play at least one show.

Anonymous said...

And I agree with LL -- My Brain Hurts was the height of SW's recorded output. There are plenty of wonderful moments throughout their records, MBH is the most consistent from beginning to end. A real pleasure to listen to, always brings back plenty of memories from being a teenager in the early 90s in Chicagoland...