Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A message from PJ for you prospective Stems attendees...

"For reasons too boring to relate, this Thursday's Dirty Water Club will be happening in reverse order, commencing at 8.30pm with Khalid and PJ spinning tunes in the Boston pub.
We shall move on to the Music Room at 11pm to see The Stems, who shall be followed by Muck & the Mires and Los Cretinos.


Apologies if inconvient or, possibly, confusing but circumstances beyond our control compel us to do it this way.

The beer is cheap and the music good, so see you there!
http://www.dirtywaterclub.com".

I think that pretty much counts me out but I'll be darned if that ain't showbiz.

If I'm about bright and early tomorrow am then there might be one last epistle prior to this here computer getting a wee service. Then again...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does mean of course that The Stems are going on stage at the same time they would've done anyway. And that the other bands are playing late. So it makes no difference to me... Murray

Anonymous said...

Too many anonymous Murrays around I'll need to change my name

Murray R

Anonymous said...

I'll be Murray A then, whilst you're Murray R.

Anonymous said...

The Stems came on around 11.30 in the end. And they were fantastic. Both the support bands who played afterwards were amazing too. Plenty of people from out of town here in London for the Sonics so it was a full on party through to 3am. Shame for anyone that missed it!