Friday, October 26, 2007

Been nowhere near a computer so couldn't post the cancellation of the Radio Birdman London show as reported by Brother Joss. Something to do with work permits I unnerstaun'.

My mission, on the other hand, all worked out swimmingly. The GFT Lynch/Donovan scene was made and turned out to be an unbridled gas. Good deal, as the man himself would say, quite rightly... more later. Probably after tomorrow evening's sermon. I never drunk a drop of coffee before Twin Peaks so maybe it's time to give this TM thing a birl?

1 comment:

Tom Morton said...

Can Lynch levitate due to TM, that's what I want to know. And how much have he and Mr Leitch paid over the years to keep the Maharishi in private jets?

The meditatin' duo's appearance on The Today Programme was one of the funniest things I've heard in years. Meanwhile, any GP can (though some won't) prescribe self-hypnosis free gratis, which is the same thing without the Hindu gods'n'godesses. And the fees.