Sunday, August 27, 2006

I am sick of this blogging lark. Particularly when you put something up and it doesn't appear. "There Were Errors" it blares but the bloody post appears in the listings. I always interpret such a situation as something that i've done. This all intensifies better times when I seemed to have a life. Just heard a track off the new Dylan album called "Rollin' and Tumblin'", it sounds like Dave Alvin. But anyway - perhaps a greater power is trying to tell me something? It is the sabbath after all... and I have to go back to the real world (work) tomorrow. Guess how thrilled I am about that on a scale of zero to, er, minus 10?

2 comments:

Rich said...

i know. i hate my blog sometimes too. ploppypants.

Anonymous said...

Strange, if you change the word "blog" to "life" it makes sense here too.
/kjell