Sunday, July 16, 2006

The 30th anniversary of punk (if you're talking the 76/77 variety) continues to gather pace and today's Seven days section of the Sunday Herald spits is tuppence worth into the fray. I've been doing a lot of talking and thinking about it too which has unlocked memories but what sgnificance do such war stories have? Shouldn't we have grown up and moved on?? I appear to be cursed but what about all the others? Ben Weasel has relocated and is back in the Blogosphere. Murray sent me a link to the Dolls section of the Roadrunner site and there's an electronic press kit on there. Like I said before the album, due out next week, is better than anybody could have imagined it could be. Check out Shock and Awe Go Home also. Look at the time. I ought not to be here. More soon. Maybe.

No comments: