Sunday, June 26, 2005

And what about this fantoosh new blogger feature? It allows yer to position graphics, albeit woodenly, in relation to the text. Not bad. It should be a boon for review type purposes and there are plenty of those coming up but probably not today.

I've been procrastinating with regard to garden duties and being that it hasn't pissed down for at least two days, I'm duty bound to go mow the lawn and execute the weeds that are squatting in the drive. This will facilitate the intake of "fresh air" and get my arse out of the house for a few hours. I'm not what you could call a keen gardener. I'm neither "keen" nor "a gardener" when it comes right down to it but one has to keep the 'hood tidy so that's just what I'm 'bout to do. It's unlikely that I'll be back on this contraption afore the morning. By the time I'm done, there'll be more Glasto to consume and grind my teeth to. This will be fueled by the inevitable dark clouds of the Monday schlepp to the stalag but who knows, there could be a bizarre gardening accident with my name on it lurking in the shed. So, on that positive note...

No comments: