Sunday, May 29, 2005

I’m not really sure why I use this to vent my day to day pish. It’s a form of denial I suppose. Such havering is not designed to garner sympathy in any “all the apples fell on me” scenario that’s for sure. There’s always someone worse off than one’s self and my inability to be able to deal with changing my circumstances is a problem only one drongo can ultimately solve. I’m not sure where all the taking stock actually kicks in to facilitate actual change. I set out for the ol' life laundry but have never, so far, made it to my destination. Life is too short to suffer fools though, gladly or otherwise. Maybe I use this conduit because it seems like I’m observing all of this happening to a character in some half-assed, wanna-be drama? With the season finale nowhere in sight, maybe it’s time to consider cancellation as an option?

Taking that broadcast analogy, good to hear that the planned 48 hour strike by the BBC this coming Tuesday has been postponed. Tom Morton’s blog has a far better angle on what’s going down around there than I’m qualified to muster. I stand by my comments about my dealings with the organisation in Scotland. The Beeb doesn’t have the monopoly on “dead wood”, every workplace has its share of that particular malignancy. A leaner operation will only thrive if it’s the chaff that gets the chop and thereby hangs a tale. Particularly if it's the chaff that's doing the scoring.

Anyways enough of that, if you're in the locales of Madrid or Valencia...



the reanimated coyotemen are all set to beat up the kids from spain next week. hawkin' their new - reduced to clear - rekkid "from parts unknown" at these spit 'n' sawdust salas...

sala sirocco:madrid:3rd june(w/ king kahn) NOT THE 2ND!as it says on the poster!

sala mogambo:valencia:4th june

'n' the masked masters of moronophonic muck have just snagged the headline slot at the 1st night of the rotterdam rumble on the 1st of september.

No comments: