Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ah, procrastination... seems like i'm firmly in the grip of that condition at the minute although that will give way later tonight to the all-enveloping dread of returning to Tosspotville tomorrow. And have I made inroads into all of the areas that I promised myself I would during this much required down-time? Well not exactly but some progress can be reported. In the direction of punting my old man's "Tunes From The Glen", contact has been made with radio stations in the farthest reaches of Scotia. A means of making it available over the web here and in North America is also in the process of coming together. This morning, I meant to get in about some recently received releases but was sidelined listening to the great RADIO STUDENT in Ljubljana. One thing that has made itself alarmingly clear this past few days is that I don't really care for leaving the house. Or if I do it has to be early in order to bodyswerve the masses. I'm not sure what this escalation in my inability to tholl the hurly-burly means but will endeavour to make some sense of it.

The long-awaited programme for BIG BIG COUNTRY came in this morning though so check out the fare that Mr Kelly is serving up this annum. Your appearance at the Southern Culture On The Skids show in Oran Mor on Friday May 13th is mandatory.

No comments: