Saturday, January 15, 2005

Well, I divnae ken much about art but I know what I like, and Ms Samaras delivers the goods every time... check this...



"You have clamored (well somebody must've clamored!), and Copro Nason Gallery has listened -- for the first time ever one of my paintings is available as a fine art print.

I just finished signing a short stack of gorgeous full color Giclee prints of "The Lily". The paper (Arches archival) size is 20 1/2 x 17 inches, image is 17 1/2 x 14 and they're only going to be $100 (plus S&H). The color reproduction and level of detail is *excellent* -- I'm pleased as punch with these things.

The edition is *very* small, only 30, so if you're interested I would suggest contacting Gary at Copro Nason as soon as possible.

Gary Pressman
Copro Nason Gallery
310-398-2643
bippo55@hotmail.com

Rock on with yer bad selves, Isabel"

No comments: